VIEW OR TRANSFER OWNERSHIP
View or transfer ownership of individual Tables, Queries, Forms, Reports and Macros in a secure database.
If you have Administer permission for a Table, Query, Form, Report or Macro, you can change the ownership of the object to another user or group.
- Open the database.
- On the Tools menu, click Security, and then click User and Group Permissions.
- On the Change Owner tab, Microsoft Access displays a list of the tables, queries, forms, reports and macros that are currently displayed in the Database window and the current owner of those objects.
- Click an object type in the Object Type box, or use the existing object type.
- From the Object list, click one or more objects with ownership that you want to change. To select more than one object, either hold down CTRL and click the objects, or drag through the ones you want to select.
- In the New Owner box, click the user or group account that you want to be the new owner of the object or objects.
- Click the Change Owner button.
Note: If you change ownership of a table, query, form, report or macro to a group account, all users who belong to the group automatically receive the permissions associated with ownership of the object.